Thursday 7 November 2013

Thirty Days of Being Thankful - Day 7

Day 7
I am thankful for prayer.  This is what I believe in, and I'm thankful I can pray whatever, whenever, and wherever I want.

Nathan's the one who normally says our mealtime prayers and won't allow us to forget to say his bedtime prayers.

My Mom is blessed enough to have her own chapel at their house where she goes every day to read the Bible and pray.
 
So speaking of prayers, I have a few for those of you who pray or those who send good thoughts.
 
Please pray for S's DH, C, who has cancer and is having some complications.
My gf, D, who is having some effects of her medication.
My gf, T's uncle who is in the hospital unexpectedly.
The boy from the gmen's school who died the other day, and his family.
I could go on, but these are weighing heavy on my heart.
 
Is there anything you need prayers for?

5 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet x

Vickie said...

Yes! Thank God for prayer. We pray before every meal, no matter where we are. We pray as a family together every night. I have prayed for those on your list. Oh yes, your mom's chapel is awesome!

DJ said...

Love this post, Astrid!! Thank you for carrying my burden with your prayers, and I will do the same for those you have listed. I'm truly thankful for prayer too, it can be so powerful!! *hugs*

Julie said...

Your mums chapel is very beautiful, what a peaceful and serene place to pray.

Faith... said...

How awesome for your mom, that is a beautiful place for daily devotion. I will say a prayer for you and those you mentioned. I feel we all need prayer daily and I am thankful that we have the ability to pray and worship God without any fear or reprisal.