Thursday 12 January 2017

TH Thursday...

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.

What is something fun that you saw today?
Twins! Three sets! Ok, that includes my own.
Gman 1 and I were in line at Kohls today, and behind us was a woman with twin girls, they were almost two. In front of us was another set, boy/girl (man/woman), in their sixties! So awesome! I think we all should have received a double discount!

Twins do not run in our families, and identical twins are just flukes. Growing up I always wanted twins, and surprisingly, I got them. When I told my best friend that we were having twins, she didn't believe me until she came with me to my sonogram appt.
And to think, DH only wanted one child!

Sometimes I wish they were this small again - 
then I come to my senses!

How about you? What fun thing did you see today?

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How bizarre - I saw two pairs of twins too! I have run a Toddler Group for 14 years and in all that time we have only had four pairs of twins. Last term we had a new pair start so we currently have two pairs. This morning another new pair started! So now we have three pairs on the books although only two pairs were there this morning. Both boy-girl pairs.
I only charge once for each family, not per child. I think if you have two toddlers or a toddler and a baby you need to save money wherever you can!

Tiffstitch said...

My 3 year old's laughing face as she ran away instead of letting me put her shirt on. :)

Vickie said...

That is super! The most fun thing I saw was Madeleine's face when the stylist lopped off about 5 inches of her hair. ;)

Barb said...

What cute babies!!! I smiled when a very nice man helped us with a problem and the problem was solved!

Debbie W. said...

Beautiful (or should I say: handsome) pic of your twins as babies. Who wouldn't wish for them to be babies again, if only for a little while? :) The most fun thing I saw today was a thank-you ecard in my inbox, from my 90 year-old mom who is currently mastering the intricacies of email! :)

Julie said...

I saw a set of twins too, they live across the road, boy/girl aged 2 years. Their mum has twin sisters and one of those has a set of twin boys.... which are my friends grandsons.

deb said...

So easy to wish them small again, isn't it? Even if you mean it only for a few seconds. :)

Maggee said...

What an adorable picture of the G-men holding hands like that!! Something FUN I saw today was a very RARE bird, a Yellow-throated Warbler, in my front yard! It is not necessarily rare in existence, but rare because it should not be here at this time of the year! So excited! Hugs!

Bea said...

I accidentally dropped a drinking straw on the floor and laughed so hard watching my 2 cats stalk this foreign object in their domain.